Mohawk Valley Perinatal Network is a lead agency for the Navigator program in Oneida and Madison Counties, funded by New York State Department of Health to provide high-quality enrollment assistance across our region.
Download the Navigator Brochure here: Navigator Program Brochure 2015
The Perinatal Network can:
- provide in-person assistance to those applying for health insurance coverage at the time of initial application and at annual renewal;
- offer information on the types of health insurance programs available through the NY State of Health Marketplace;
- provide application assistance for private and public health insurance programs and advance premium tax credits and cost-sharing reductions;
- refer consumers to other organizations for help with grievances, complaints or questions regarding health coverage or a determination related to coverage; and
- supply information in a fair and impartial manner which is culturally and linguistically appropriate, and disability accessible, including individuals with limited English proficiency.
If you’d like to learn more about the Navigator program, we can help you. Call Mohawk Valley Perinatal Network at 315-732-4657 or toll free 877-267-6193.